பங்கு வர்த்தகம் செய்ய சில பரிந்துறைகள்
நாள் - 09.04.2014
09.04.2014 காலையில் நேற்று முடிவுக்கு அருகே முதலில் வணிகமாகும் பின் காலையில் கொஞ்சம் கீழே இறங்கிவிட்டு மதியத்தில் மேலே செல்லும் நிப்டி பின் கொஞ்சமாக இறங்கி நேற்றியை நிலைக்கு அருகிலேயே முடியும்
இங்கு குறிப்பிடப்பட்டுள்ள பங்குகளின் விலைகள் யாவையும் Future Levels.
கவனத்துடன் ஸ்டாப் லாஸ் போட்டு வணிகம் செய்யவும்....
நாள் - 09.04.2014
![]() |
LEVELS FOR 09.04.2014 |
இங்கு குறிப்பிடப்பட்டுள்ள பங்குகளின் விலைகள் யாவையும் Future Levels.
கவனத்துடன் ஸ்டாப் லாஸ் போட்டு வணிகம் செய்யவும்....
Disclaimar :- Its for educational purpose I DO NOT supply share tips of any kind. I cannot under any circumstances be held liable for any losses you may incur through trading in Shares, Commodities or Indices. Please do your own thorough research before committing any monies. If in doubt take professional advice before proceeding.
All I do is express my view which can either be right or wrong. NO company has paid or will ever pay me to ‘advertise’ their company. Any reviews I post are indication of intention of investing in the near future or have already invested.
Please note that on Srivari I mainly review AIM Stocks which can be HIGHLY RISKY and in some circumstances you may lose all or some of your money. That is why it is extremely important that you DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
Srivari will try to portray any company in an unbiased manner, and my position regarding the company will not affect my review of it

No comments:
Post a Comment